Most trusted website for spiritual help, guidance and support in India. Guru Ji is well known Best Astrologer, Tantrik and Vashikaran specialist in following cities in INDIA Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Punjab & Jaipur. If you have any kind of problem in your love life, married life, social life, or you are victim of black magic and tantra badha problem, or you want to get job or success in business or you want to get visa so email now and get your problem solved.
The Black Goddess of Dakshineswar
Kali is one of the many forms of Shakti. Maha Kali is the fiercest of all goddesses of Hinduism. The word Kali has its roots in the Sanskrit word “Kaal”, which means time. And nothing escapes from time. Maha Kaali is the most compassionate of all the forms of goddesses as she provides salvation or liberation to her children. Kali is equivalent to Shiva because both of them are the destroyers of evil fake and unreal. It is considered that with the glimpse of Maa Kali, ego trembles with terror seeing its own eventual demise in her.
People who are attached to their ego would not be able to receive the idea of Kali and she will appear in a wrathful form to them. But people, who are engaged in spirituality, removing the illusion of the ego, will find Maha Kaali in a different form. Maa Kali will appear as sweet, affectionate, and overflowing with perplexing love for them.
Goddess Kali has four arms and hands depicting her immense strength. In two of her hands, she holds a sword and a fresh severed head, representing a great battle in which she defeated the demon Raktabija. The other two hands are there to bless her true devotees, suggesting that they will be saved as she will guid them here and in the hereafter.
Kali wears a garland made of 52 skulls and a skirt made of dismembered arms because the ego comes out of identification with the body. It suggests that physical body is false and spirit is the only reality. Her black or sometimes dark blue skin represents the womb of the unmanifest from which all of creation is born and into which all of creation will ultimately return. Therefore, the concepts of color, light, dark, good or bad do not apply to her as she is the pure, un-manifested energy, the Adishakti.
Goddess Kali is seen standing with her one feet on Lord Shiva who is pure formless awareness Sat-Chit-Ananda (being-consciousness-bliss) while Kali represents “form” eternally sustained by the underpinning of pure awareness.
Kali in her seed mantra is KRIM. This mantra is a sound representation of the mother while the inner meaning of this mantra can only be understood in deep meditation, the word meaning is a follows: K stands for full knowledge R means she is auspicious, I means she bestows boons and M that She gives freedom. Through the repetition of her mantra, OM KRIM KALI, the Aspirants mind become divinely transformed and passes from the gross state of worldly affairs into kali’s Subtle light of pure consciousness.
Guru Ji is well known Best Astrologer, Tantrik and Vashikaran specialist in following cities in INDIA Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Chennai and Punjab. We provide astrology tantra vashikaran solutions, online tantrik puja, Vashikaran – Enslave, Istambhan – Paralysing, Jrambhan – Change, Mohan – Attraction, Akarshan- Attraction, Uchchatan – Fear, Vidweshan – Division and tantrik vashikaran remedies. Our knowledge and better understanding with clients preferences has helped us to provide quality assured services to various clients. We have focused on Nine Karmas(Shanti – Peace, Pushti – Wealth, Vashikaran – Enslave, Istambhan – Paralysing, Jrambhan – Change, Mohan – Attraction, Akarshan – Attraction, Uchchatan – Fear and Vidweshan – Division etc.,) of Tantra to solve all type of Tantrik problems only on maakalika.com. We, as an individual entity, provide the Best Tantrik Solutions in following cities in India Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur, kolkata, chennai and punjab. He has conducted over 2,10,890 consultations and love forecasts with nearly all success rate. Currently,
Guru Ji is being writing columns related to Astrology,Tantra and Vashikaran to solve love problems for a leading newspaper. Guru Ji successfully launched maakalika.com in order to deliver the best results anonymously. The idea of creating this website emerged one day when Guru Ji happened to read increased number of suicides and murders due to failed love. He is not only the Best astrologer but also predicts natural disasters. Almost all his predictions have proven to be true. Guru Ji is a student of Tantra since the tender age of 8. He is frequently found reading Tantra books.
- Unlucky in love?
- Compatible with your partner
- Had a tiff with your partner?
- Going through a divorce?
- Signs he’s falling?
- To solve your Relationship
- To Wealth and Peace in Home
- Resolve business problems.
- Black magic removal
- Get your ex back
- To Kundli and Match Making
- To Hawan/Anusthan etc.
Yes, Guru Ji is here to Solve love problems by tantra,He will let you know if your relationship is meant to be or fated to fail. Get to know about your love life here and that too free of cost. No hidden cost. Applicable for all age groups. We have provided a special consultancy for those who have burning/urgent questions about their love life. These clients will be treated as top most priority and will be attended accordingly for best results as soon as possible. Only members are allowed to use this feature.
Generally, after an uphill battle to save a drowning relationship or tackling any love related problem, we don’t get an appropriate satisfying, guaranteed result. In this case, we tend to lose hope in every existing relationship that try to raise those feelings and hopes again. So henceforth, we need the best solution that wouldn’t give us false hopes. Then we chose to Solve love problems by tantra. Our goal is to provide satisfying results and help the youth to deal with problems in love and learn to tackle them efficiently and with courage.
Tantrik Ten Karma
In Tantra, there are ten categories of actions (Karmas) that a mantra can accomplish. These ten categories cover all aspects of human desires, good and bad and include all the ways that mantra can be used. The intensions of the Mantra worshipper or “Mantra Shadak” are his or her responsibility. One must thus be clear about why one picks up this tool of Mantra meditation. Good or bad Karmas are categorized according to the effect they create inside and outside the individual, who should be prepared to acknowledge responsibility for the same.
1. Shanti (Peaceful) Karma: Mantra that makes one free from disease, psychological problems, fears, illusions and worldly and environmental troubles; and mantra done without any desire for reward, power or attachment.
2. Istambhan Karma: Mantra used to stop the movement of any living thing or inanimate object in nature.
3. Mohan Karma: Mantra used to attract a man, woman or animal. Mesmerism and hypnotism come under this category. Also known as SAMMOHAN.
4. Uchchatan Karma: Mantra used to disturb the mental equilibrium of any living being. Such a mantra increase doubt, uncertainty, fear and delusion in the person on whom the same is directed.
5. Vashikaran Karma: Mantra used to enslave somebody. The one on whom the mantra is used, loses his own discrimination and will power and become like a puppet. Vashikaran means controlling the consciousness of the one on whom the mantra is used. (Vash = control, karan = doing.)
6. Akarshan Karma: Mantra used to attract somebody who is living at a distant place.
7. Jrambhan Karma: Mantra used to change behavior patterns so that the one on whom the mantra is used starts acting the way the one using the mantra.
8. Vidweshan Karma: Mantra used to create opposition between two individuals. This kind of mantra creates anger, hatred, jealousy and aggression in both individuals towards each other. With others, their behavior remain as usual; it only changes with the one whom the user of the mantra chooses and the result is animosity.
9. Maran Karma: It is very bad karma (Please do not contact us for it).
10. Pushti Karma: Mantra used to increase one’s own or another’s wealth, name, fame, goodwill, social status, power etc. Also known as Paustik.
Free tips for Tantrik Vashikaran Prayog and Tantrik Vashikaran Remedies
Guru Ji providing here some free tips for Tantrik Vashikaran Prayog and Tantrik Vashikaran Remedies which you can use to get back your love, if you have any kind of love relationship problem or you want your husband and his love back or your wife is not caring for you so you can use some free tips which mentioned here before going for any strong vashikaran procedure and akhand vashikaran prayog. call Guru Ji take his bless first and start this procedure you will get favorable result soon. For critical cases please call directly to take professional vashikaran help from Guru Ji.
Tantrik Vashikaran Solutions for Ladies/Wives
- On Sunday grind the white Goonchi and mix this powder with your own blood to get a paste for the same. Make pills of this and keep them in safe place. Offer this pill secretly in a sweet to eat to any lady you want to put under your control.
- On Any Tuesday comes during second (Dwitiya tithi) of Ashwani Nakshatra in Shukal Paksh, take the powder of small ilaichi, dakshina supari, malkangni and loong and mix the same in juice of lajwanti and then make small pills of the same by adding your semen in it. Whomsoever lady will eat the betel leaf having one small pill in the same, will be infatuated.
- During Pushya Nakshatra bring root of Balchhar and keep in in your mouth For a while and take it out and put the same in betel leaf and give the same o a lady to whom you want to infatuate.
- During Pushya Nakshatra put the powder of root of manjeeth on the head of the lady and she will be come under your vashikaran.
- On any Monday comes under Mrigsira Nakashtra mix your semen in the powder of supari, put the same in betel leaf and give the same to a lady who will then be come under your vashikaran.
- Cut all your 20 nails (foot & hand) continuously on all 8 Saturdays and mix them all on 8th Saturday. Procure the nails of Khutekbaree bird and mix the same with your nails. Put them all in carthon pot and place them on fire and wait till the all be turned into ash. This ash then be mixed in butter and offer to any lady to whom you want to bring under your control. This will work and fulfill your desires.
- After the act of intercourse, rub your semen on the left under foot of the lady with your left hand. The lady will be infatuated.
- Collect the dust of underfeet of a washerman during the period of Pushya Nakshatra. On Sunday evening put the same dust on the fore head of the lady to whom you want to bring under your control. This will work well.
- During night take your semen in your right hand and put the same on the thumb of foot of lady with the finger of your left hand. The lady will come under your vashikaran.
- Collect and make the wick of the clothes of very first mensas of a girl and burn that wick in a lamp of Arindi oil and collect the Kajal and the same in safe place in a kajal dibiya.
- Put the pinch of this kajal on any lady during Hast Nakashtra. The lady will come under your control.
Tantrik Vashikaran Solutions for Men/Husband’s
- On any Sunday grind the seeds of Tulsi and then mixed the same with the juice of sehdevi. Apply Tilak on your forehead and contact or go before the men you want to enchant. Men will be infatuated.
- The lady should take flour on any Sunday or Tuesday, equal to the weight of her left shoe and make four chapaties. Purify these chapaties with the above mentioned sidha mantra (To sidha this mantra recite 1008 times duly performing homa etc.). Any men who eat these chapaties will come under your control for ever.
- Fill the dust of underfeet of a man in the horn of a bull (bull who died on sunday) and purify the same horn with the smoke of the guggal and fix the same in the house of woman. The man will come under your control.
- On Monday bring the branch of Braham Dandi, grind it and make the Anjan (Surma) of the same. Whenever you want to enchant the man, pply this Anjan (Surma) in your eyes and go before that man, he must be come under your control.
Tantrik Vashikaran Solutions for Swami/Officer/Boss
- Recite the below given mantra by performing 1.25 lacs japa in 41 days sitting under Bargad Tree starting on Sunday in Ashwini Nakshatra, to get sidhi of this mantra.
- Grind Kum Kum, Lal Chandan, Camphor and Tulsi Leaf in cow milk and purify the same with above mantra for 7 times. Apply tilak for the same on your fore head and go before the superiors or rajas or ministers etc. and see the difference.
- Grind Chandan, Gorochan and Camphor, mix them all and purify the same with above mantra for 21 times. Apply tilak on fore head and go before the person to whom you want to enchant, you will get success in your desires while dealing with him/her.
- Mix the powder of Hartal, Ashatgand, Camphor and Mansal after grinding them all and make the paste with milk of goat. Purify this paste with above mantra for 21 times and apply tilak on your fore head. Officers or Ministers or Superiors will be infatuated whenever you go before them.
Tantrik Vidweshan Solutions for Enemies
If any person and/or persons who is creating trouble against you or against the society etc. and you want to make differences amongest those type of friends, opponents, associates and in between any two and/or more persons, you can do that with the help of these ‘karma’. Below is the ‘Mantra’, to attain sidhi of the same, recite one rasary daily for 21 days. The word ‘Amuk’ ‘Amuk’ should be replaced by the names of the person(s) against whom you are going to make differences.
- Take the ‘Wings of Sae’ and purify them by reciting above mantra by 108 times. Fix these ‘Wings of Sae’ on the doors of such person with who you want to make the differences.
- Grind the teeth of lion and elephant with butter and get the paste, purify the same by reciting the above mantra by 108 times. Put the tilak of the same on the forehead of the persons in between you want to make differences, and see how they quarrel and got to be separated.
- Collect the nails of cat and hairs of dog, purify the same with above mantra by reciting for 108 times. Wherever you will burn the same, persons lived there will start quarrelling and videshan will be created there.
- Get the juice of ‘Bhangraj plant leaves’ and apply the same on the clothes of the persons in between you want to make videshan. They will start fighting each other.
- On any Sunday collect the dust from where Asses and Rams relaxes and puryfy the same with above mantra by reciting 108 times. Throw this infused dust wherever you want to make videshan and see how the persons lives in that house or place will start fighting each other.
Aghor Tantrik Vidweshan Mantra Sadhna
This Aghor Tantrik Vidweshan Mantra Sadhna you can use to get siddhi over vidweshan prayog, for doing siddhi you need cactus leaf, photo of enemy and his name and snake bone rosary and black mat and musatrd oil lamp. seat on black mat, face south side, light a mustard oil lamp and show it to enemy photo and now show incense to photo and keep his photo over cactus leaf and take that leaf in your right hand and from left hand count mantras.
Recite this mantra 5001 times daily at night and complete 1,25,000 jap total after jap do hawan from 15000 mantra and complete it successfully. After it in whole life that two person cannot live happy and in easily anyone cannot cure them, if they will get by some way so you have siddhi over that mantra, again with same procedure you can do 1008 mantra for them and again they will start facing problem in life. they cannot get peace anywhere, always they will fight like enemy and leave each other.
Mantra- “Aum namoh chandalini mahachadalini kit kit kapalini enemy name beloved name vidweshanam kuru kuru swaha hoom phat.”
Tantrik Uchchatan Mantra Prayog
For the prayog take 9 cloves which are taken into use as spice. Apart from this, take 5 leaf of Aak Plant. Place picture of mother Dhumavati. Now, do poojan of sadgurudev and ask for blessing to success in the sadhana. Now place one leaf of aak plant in front of you and around that leaf, place other four leafs in four directions, this way all 5 leafs should be placed. Now take water in hand for sankalp and speak
“ I am doing this ritual to get ride on all the tantra prayog and difficulties done on me. Oh mother dhumavati, please help me.”
And leave the water on the ground. Place one clove on every leaf of aak plant. Place 2 cloves in front of mother dhumavati’s photograph and two cloves down to your aasana. This way all 9 cloves should be places. Light a lamp of oil which should be kept burning till the sadhana ends.
- After that chant one rosary of following mantra:
“Dhoom Dhoom Badhanivaranay phat”
- After that chant following mantra’s 88 rosary which should be completed in that night only
“Dhoom Dhoom Dhoomavati Thah Thah”
- When 88 rosaries are done chant again chant one rosary of following mantra:
“Dhoom Dhoom Badhanivaranay phat”
Tantrik Uchchatan Solutions for Enemy/Evil Spirits
In case of urgency, by the use of this Uchchatan prayog you can force any person or livelihood to go away from their places and profession or business etc. These tantra may only be applied on your enemies who are continuously harassing and creating unhealthy atmosphere for you to get you down in the society. Attain the sidhi of below given mantra by reciting the same for ten thousand times. Before applying any article (mentioned below) infuse the same by reciting this mantra by 108 times.
- About 12 inch long wood of ‘Gular’ tree be purified with above mantra and then be buried in the house of the person concerned. He will be subjected to uchchatan.
- Purify the root of Klehar by reciting with the above mantra by 21 times and then burry the same in the house of enemy. Your enemy will be subjected to uchchatan.
Tantra’s for Prosperity/Removal of Bad Effects
To remove the malefic effects of all planets, procure and mix all the items as roots of Aak; Dhatura; Upamarg; Bargad; Peepal and Shami Tree, leaves of Gular and Mango trees alongwith Dhoob, Ghee, Milk, Rice, Gram, Moong, Wheat, Til, Honey and Matotha. Put them all in a bone and bury the same under the Peepal Tree on Saturday evening.
- Perform the ‘Homa’ with homa samagri alongwith Guggal in your house etc. to remove the bad effect.
- To get success in the court of law, one should keep in his/her mouth the root of Cabage and Mayur herb before going into the court of law.
- Get the thread of Mauli equal to the length that of from foot thumb to head and wrap the same on to a coconut (Kacha Narial having water in it). At the time of Sun rise, stand in a running water of any river or lake etc., facing east and throw the same Coconut in the water after passing it seven times over your head. While passing the coconut over to your head, have desire that all your troubles and bad effect should go off.
Disclaimer and Rules
The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian to make a transaction on this website.
*Hence any criticism shall be of no avail.
*Receiving Diksha does not mean that benefits related to it will be attained immediately.
*This is a process that works slowly and steadily, hence one should go in for Diksha only with full faith.
*No complaint or criticism in this regard shall be sustainable.
*Readers must order on their own faith.
*No dispute will be sustainable regarding the prices of the some
*No objections or views shall be acceptable in this regard.
*The Sadhak himself/herself shall be responsible for his success/failure, loss/gain in any Sadhana published in the website.
*A Sadhak should not do any Sadhana or use any Mantra in a manner which is against the moral, social, legal and ethical rules/norms.
*The sadhana appearing here have been penned by wandering saints and ascetics.
*Hence it is not possible to give their addresses or any other information about their whereabouts.
*No arguments shall be sustained regarding sadhana published in this website and neither the company shall be held in any way responsible for the same.
Data and information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for any other commercial or non-commercial purposes. Neither us nor any of our data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. By accessing our web site, a user agrees not to redistribute the information found therein. We shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our services.